Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
DoD Secret is Preferred, but not needed for position
This position is responsible for creating a cybersecurity business development pipeline strategy that identifies, qualifies, and develops win themes, strategies and value propositions for pursuit of opportunities.
This position will need to bring existing cybersecurity customer relationships while developing and maintaining strong business relationships with key decision makers in the cybersecurity business and industry.
The capability areas include:
Assessment and Authorization, Independent verification and Validation, computer network defense and other cyber market trends.
Develops, coordinates and implements plans and strategies designed to identify and capture new opportunities and retain existing business.
Client facing (internal) responsibilities include:
- Devise thoughtful targeting by customer type, scope of work and customer requirements
- Develop messaging, positioning and value propositions specific to customer and proposal efforts
- Champions, coaches and motivates teams and/or team members;
- Manages the group's policies and procedures and continuously identifies opportunities for improvement;
- Serves as an advisor on projects/tasks assigned to the group;
- Oversees staff of professionals engaged in business development activities to include proposal development;
- Provides guidance and direction on technical/operation issues;
- Develops and trains subordinates.
Principal customer-facing (external) responsibilities includes:
- Collaborating with Business Development counterparts and Operations team members in engaging customers relating to key opportunities;
- Presenting at and/or participating in trade conferences to increase awareness of client and keep informed on business opportunities and trends;
- Cultivating strategic partnerships to strengthen clients win probability;
- Collaborating with customers and partners in win new business;
- Working with other client business units to develop cross-organizational opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets and other key objectives, developing account strategies, pipeline, negotiating
pricing, discussing sales planning, managing processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Work with the Client team to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and closes value exchange based deals.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position is guided by corporate objectives and works under general managerial direction. Directs all activities within assigned areas.
Significant internal and external customer interaction.
Exhibits wide application of theories, principles concepts, and techniques plus working knowledge of other related disciplines.
Qualifications - External
Extensive government sales/marketing experience.
Existing network of contacts in cybersecurity with government and industry.
Demonstrated managerial competence.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Strong analytical ability.
Ability to counsel, coach, develop and motivate staff of professionals.
Strong team building and facilitation skills.
Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
Experience and Education:
Master's degree in relevant technical field plus 3 years experience, or Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field plus 5 years experience with Cybersecurity.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account