Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is responsible for providing support to Manufacturing, Purchasing, Accounting, Engineering and other departments as necessary. Helps to ensure 100 % on time delivery to all Customers by assisting with production schedules, program management, and packaging requirements.
The Production Control Specialist will administer controls in order to build teamwork and drive continuous improvement.
The position also participates in the establishment of systems, procedures and standards in order to continually exceed customer expectations, by determining needed improvements that ensure a very high degree of capability and maximizes productivity and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management members when applicable.
· Analyzes factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rate.
· Coordination of new product launch activity including APQP Process and PV System requirements.
· Coordination of new project launch packaging and maintenance of current production part packaging. (Including bank build activity)
· Relates information with customer contacts for new project launch, mass production, packaging or service part requirements.
· Controls drawing of production products, including engineering changes and cost investigation coordination.
· Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
· Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
· Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university or Associates Degree (2 year); OR four (4) to six (6) years related experience and high school diploma or G.E.D., or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures/forms. Has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and team members.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Oracle. Preferred experience in Future Three and Angels.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the member is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The member frequently is required to stand and walk. The member is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
If you are interested in this position please forward resume to Tanner Burks at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a brief description of yourself and reference to the job in the subject of the e-mail.
At Nesco Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account