Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description Overview: Analyst, End User Client (Office Automation) Contract Only
Shift to be covered is Sunday thru Thursday 11am to 8 pm. Training time will be M-F 8-5
Must Have Requirements:
- VPN support **required**
- Outlook support **required**
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong customer service, communication and listening skills
- Effective team player
- Appropriate sense of urgency and prioritization
- Ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
Departement Description Overview: The Enterprise IT Service Center is a full-service technical support center that provides immediate assistance for customers and clients utilizing Cardinal Health applications and hardware. This includes the support of proprietary business applications, EDI and Windows-based business-to-business products and solutions, pharmacy management tools, enterprise resource planning systems, standard desktop applications, and the associated hardware platforms, databases, and network connectivity.
Essential Functions: EIT Service Center Analyst, End User Client provide technical support and assistance to customers using computer hardware, standard desktop applications or Cardinal software applications. Associates perform troubleshooting and conduct problem determination to identify problem source and resolve as possible within the Service Center.
Specific Duties, Activites, and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming client and customer calls.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issue via phone.
- Train end users in the use of equipment and software.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications.
- Fully document all cases in call tracking software and escalate to appropriate queue.
- Escalate support call to supervisor as necessary.
- Assume ownership of project-related tasks as needed or assigned.
- Act as liaison between clients or customers and other Cardinal IT organizations or external IT vendors.
- Maintain and seek knowledge about current industry-wide support practices and the potential impact on the support business.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Minimum two years related experience required.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer interactions and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting knowledge of PC hardware issues including modems, monitors, printers, hard drives, PDAs
- Experience supporting database software such as Fox Pro
- Experience supporting proprietary software applications
- Fundamental understanding of networking including Novell, NT, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS
- Troubleshooting web browsers and security settings
- Using AS/400 applications
- Ability to react to dynamic industry and rapid changes in information technology
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to maintain customer focus in the midst of difficult circumstances
- Ability to manager multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Work Environment: Standard business work environment. Some after hours and weekend work as needed to meet business needs. The organization is a very fast-paced, changing environment. This position requires decision-making capabilities, superior customer service skills, and the ability to work independently. Sensitivity to accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism in all areas of support activity is imperative. Patience, tolerance, and flexibility are very important traits for an individual assuming this role. Strong interpersonal skills are a necessity. Flexibility to work on a varied shift schedule.
Required Skills: Need to have experience supporting Microsoft office products, proprietary applications, and work any schedule.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account