Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If you're a mobile banking user or pay your bills online- if you interact with a financial institution at all- chances are you're more familiar with Client than you realize. Client is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before
About our Business:
Output Solutions at Client delivers business critical communications to financial institutions, health and property / casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure client support and satisfaction at a professional level with minimal supervision, answer questions and resolve client issues relating to products and services.
• Provide first and second level support to clients Research and analyze problems.
• Ability to coordinate change control and testing support.
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned special projects and requests.
• Complete daily reporting requirements accurately and timely. Use a case tracking system to track information, cases/ tickets, questions and answers for every client-driven request.
• Prioritize, schedule, and manage case loads of varying quantity for clients. Utilize all available tools and techniques to resolve requests without escalation whenever possible.
• Act as a liaison between level 3 support associates as well as other subject matter experts and the client.
• Track and report key performance metrics related to support requests and solution quality.
• Active participation in the testing/validating change control events, application releases, and/or patch release during off shift change control windows or as necessary to resolve a client impacting issue.
Teamwork: This position will work closely with team members as well as with various subject matter experts throughout the organization. The demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of varying backgrounds and skill levels is required in order to be successful in this environment.
Problem solving: The natural desire and proven ability to identify, assess, and solve problems in both a proactive and reactive manner is required.
Self-Management: This position requires the ability to work with little or no management oversight or supervision. The varying volumes of incoming requests associated with this position require time management skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Planning and organizing many requests will span days, weeks, and months. The position will demand the ability to facilitate/coordinate project plans, deliverables, and deadlines.
Learning: The position, being technical in nature, is inherently dynamic and evolves at a fast pace. The position will require the ability to quickly learn new technologies and methodologies regularly. An aptitude for reading, researching, and anticipating new technologies in order to maintain a position of expertise and industry leading standards is required.
• A four year degree in Business or related experience is preferred.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of five years of experience supporting large key accounts is required
• Technical support experience
• Customer relationship management
• Critical thinking and creativity
• Technical aptitude
• Expert level ability to understand and troubleshoot application logic
• The ability to read and edit configuration, bootstrap, and initiation files
• The ability to understand and troubleshoot web services applications with regard to xml requests and responses
• The ability to examine and analyze large sets of data such as log files and database tables, and apply critical thinking to extract meaning and root cause for issues
• Familiarity or ability to quick gain familiarity with XML, HMTL, Java, Tomcat, SQL.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain an even-handed approach with clients and internal contacts, while working with continually changing tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and Excel skills to provide client reports, billing and reconciliation
• Excellent PC skills with detailed use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account