Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client Technologies is a leading provider of a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military, homeland security and commercial platforms. Client is also a prime contractor in aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
Electronic Systems (ES), headquartered in Arlington, Texas, is one of four Client business segments, and provides a broad range of components, products, subsystems, systems and related services for military and commercial customers. We are searching for a University Relations Recruiter / Liaison.
In this role, you will report directly to the Manager, Recruiting Operations, and work closely with recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and campus career placement offices.
Client wants its recruitment process to be among the best in the world. As a Recruiting Coordinator, help us attract the very best candidates and then shepherd them through a seamless and enjoyable process of joining our team. We need someone with a positive attitude who is great with people and detail-oriented.
Delivering Results and Demonstrating Success:
• Create requisitions ensuring high data integrity and consistent with L3's employment brand.
• Work with recruiters to schedule applicant interviews. Ensure an exceptional candidate experience for the applicant. Reduce the amount of times the applicant needs to engage with Client by coordinating internal schedules, ultimately expediting the interview process.
• Schedule candidate travel and onsite accommodations.
• Complete expense reports for candidates, ensuring accuracy and timely submission and reimbursement.
• Prepare applicant offer letters and packages timely and with 100% accuracy.
• Manage the new employee's relocation process, when applicable.
• Prepare the new employee for their onboarding process. Complete background checks and drug screens to ensure candidates can start expeditiously.
• Ensure our new hires have a seamless transition to our company by ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate, and all technology and space needs are in order.
• Complete I-9 verification according to regulations on day one of employment.
• Write ad hoc queries and prepare data analytics for to sector and segment leadership.
• Update Client's Glassdoor page with company updates. Prioritize sponsored jobs on Glassdoor pages by working with the Recruiting Team Leads to identify most critical hires.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources.
• 2+ years experience using Taleo – transitions module strongly preferred.
• Deciding & Initiating Action: Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
• Relating & Networking: Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective networks of contacts; uses humor appropriately to bring warmth to relationships with others.
• Persuading & Influencing: Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating; makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others; promotes ideas on behalf of oneself and others; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage one's impression on others.
• Planning & Organizing: Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
Share our Values:
Apply by creating/using an account