Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Talent Acquisition Partner
As Recruiting Partner for Client Business Technology Services (BTS), you will play an integral role in facilitating the delivery of contingent and FTE talent that supports the BTS service delivery model. The Recruiting Partner serves as Client's internal contact for the support of Hiring Managers, Managed Service Providers, Suppliers and Contractors in our vendor management program. This role requires an understanding of all processes related to recruitment and vendor program management. The ability to strategically partner with HR Business Partners, Managers (Hiring and MSP), and Suppliers is critical to the success of meeting project timelines, deliverables and SLAs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute on all sourcing activities to generate robust and diverse candidate slates and pipelines.
- Track work consistently in required tools such as candidate relationship (CRM) system or applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Gather market and competitive intelligence from sourcing efforts, and document in a manner that makes it easy to share with key partners. Use market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations, to build candidate slates and pipelines.
- Cultivate relationships with key candidates and specific talent pools turning applicants from non-active to active by developing strong candidate relationships.
- Support Hiring Managers; craft job postings, facilitate interview scheduling, candidate assessments, offer approvals, and work order creation.
- Review job requirements with Hiring Managers to validate needs. Facilitate intake sessions with Suppliers and Hiring Managers to clarify job requirements, set delivery timeline goals, and establish communication routines to quantify and qualify candidate submissions
- Support selection process; review resumes, short list candidates, and forward candidates to Hiring Managers where appropriate. Negotiate rates and contractual terms with suppliers.
- Liaise with MSP Program Managers and Specialists; resolve Hiring Manager's daily operational issues, extend and revise work orders, provide weekly feedback on status of open positions, and share metrics on vendor success and concerns.
- Support supplier needs; maintain weekly meetings to discuss recruitment, trends and challenges, coordinate quarterly recaps with MSP and Suppliers, and provide advanced notice on upcoming roles and business needs not in the tool for the purpose of pipelining candidates.
- Build customer and supplier relationship rapport through consistent follow up and ongoing communication with Candidates, Hiring Mangers, TA and HR Partners throughout the hiring process.
- Create monthly reports on submissions, interviews, offers and requisition fill activity. Complete quarterly score cards tracking vendor and internal success in the program. Analyze reporting data to determine areas of improvement and success on a weekly basis.
- Problem resolution; maintain open and timely communications with all parties until resolution is confirmed. Leverage relationships and general knowledge to provide solutions that are amenable to all parties and contractual obligations.
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, recruiting and hiring practices
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited four year College or University is strongly preferred.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience in a staffing/agency environment as an Account Manager, Business Development Manager or Recruiter supporting an enterprise corporate client. Experience in IT recruiting highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in full lifecycle recruiting for positions at all levels
- 1 – 3 years' experience utilizing or supporting vendor management system (VMS) technology as part of daily responsibilities. (e,g, Fieldglass, Beeline) and experience using HRIS and recruiting software systems (Workday) preferred
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with influence both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage changing priorities in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage directives from Delivery organization, Engagement Managers, and HR Business Partners.
- Process oriented with strong client and candidate management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with clients at line management, Director and VP level.
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas/directives, analyze situations, use critical thinking skills to develop solutions and take action without being directed or assigned work task
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS
- 3+ years in sourcing role - demonstrated success using various sourcing techniques to find candidates for hard to fill positions
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Demonstrated experience setting up process and structure as it relates to staffing model.
Apply by creating/using an account