Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Software Engineer will work in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, application design, system development, testing and implementation. The Dovetail Payment Services Hub is built on a 100% Java EE platform supplemented with extensive Dovetail frameworks. The Software Engineer must be capable of producing high quality code, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role liaises with project managers, lead developers, business analysts, and may also include some client interaction.
• Develop Java code that meets design and architectural requirements and supports system testing.
• Understand the impact of changes across the application.
• Operate effectively, and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and escalate issues effectively
• Discuss aspects of the design with architects, team leads and business analysts to check understanding and raise concerns
• Enhance and maintain existing application software, continually providing support for internally developed applications
• Accurately communicate development status on a regular basis to team leads
• Assist the production support team in defect analysis
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
We are looking for an individual who has the extra level of drive to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals. The successful candidate must be determined to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication. You will possess a high level of commitment in carrying out the Company’s vision, mission and values.
• 5+ years real-world professional experience in server-side Java development including the Java EE technologies (JDBC, EJB, and JMS), and Structured Framework experience (Struts)
• Working knowledge of XML and related technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, and XPath
• Experience in developing Java EE applications on WebLogic or WebSphere
• Background in relational databases and experience with applications that utilize relational databases
• General knowledge of SQL
• Experience with multidimensional databases and the MDX query language.
• Ability to apply advanced software programming to solve complex business problems.
• Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional writing and communication skills to establish relationships and work with all levels internally and externally.
• Demonstrated record developing successful applications that are highly integrated and reliable
• Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Knowledge of the Financial, Banking sector, specifically Payments Systems highly preferred
• BA, BS or MS degree
Who We Are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivalled customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long term partners for global and local clients.
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 9am-5:30pm
Apply by creating/using an account