Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Billing Analyst - IT Telecom
SUMMARY:The IT Telecommunications Billing Analyst will participate in aspects of global telecommunication invoicing. This role is accountable for executing the review of invoices to validate accuracy of charges relating to contracts and to approve for payment. This role is also accountable to process billing disputes to resolution. Ability to communicate with external vendors is essential for success in this role.
The successful candidate will enable sustained long term cost efficiency and delivery target cost reduction by 2020.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Forensic analysis of telecom invoices inclusive of tracking, reviewing, auditing, optimizing, approving and processing for payment
• Ensure 100% capture and analysis of invoices for on-time processing
• Ability to manage heavy volumes and often complex telecom invoices and carrier bills
• Understanding of invoice, allocation, organizational hierarchy in relation to accounting practices
• Navigating carrier portals (wireline/wireless)
• Perform invoice audit, review and approval within desired SLA for accuracy and AP/GL file run
• Establish and maintain 100% telecom inventory integrity for each assigned client
• Provide constant external feedback to clients on savings opportunities and best practices in Telecom Management
• Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting to external and internal audiences
• Ensure global alignment, synergies and strategies are maintained to the highest professional standard to realize the maximum benefit for our client.
• Work closely with IT, Finance and Accounts Payable departments.
• Work with multifunctional teams, provide input when needed relating to strategies and negotiations with suppliers that deliver completion and minimal risks to establish effective contracts working with the GBS Procurement organization.
• Participates in vendor management reviews to drive long term value and innovation, measure performance and establish plans for continuous improvement as well as cost reductions when applicable.
• Identify and participate in process improvement activities.
• Uses various research tools to perform market/vendor research and develop subject matter expertise.
• Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting to external and internal audiences.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously; prioritize work and escalation of issues and risks to senior management.
• Adhere to policies, procedures and standards including but not limited to Guiding Principles, Project management, Change Management, Internal and External Compliance such as Health & Safety, Quality, Regulatory, Finance and support
SCOPE OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or information systems
• 5+ years of related experience in procurement, IT vendor management and finance
• Must be proficient in the delivering services in Global environment with geographically distributed teams
• Must have experience is working with IT product vendors and partners as well as IT invoicing
• Maintain knowledge of technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
• Strong English language skills required
• IT in a FDA, SOX regulated environment is required.
• Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Skype). Experience with SAP and Tangoe is preferred
Apply by creating/using an account