Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred; High school diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED) required; Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred; Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Ability to develop, evaluate, and implement a case management plan meeting all milestones; Ability to work with customers in a caring and respectful manner and with due understanding of and consideration for their unique circumstances; Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills; Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Delivers a cluster-based approach to employment services, supported by traditional case management
• Provides case management services to a caseload of assigned customers, assisting them to remove both real and self-perceived limitations that interfere with obtaining employment in the career path of their choice through the use company systems and SnagPad
• Reviews the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW) Work Opportunity Participation Rate (WOPR) reports monthly for the accuracy of the data
• Travel to business sites, community resource agencies and itinerant sites to meet customers
• Cross mentoring with all departments
• Coordinates all project services provided to customers.
• Communicates with the customer to make them aware of the functionality of BrainShark and the sign up process.
• Performs program orientation and introduction to BrainShark
• Considers workplace competency and appraisal information in making activity assignments by reviewing assessment results
• Develops personalized and individual work plans facilitating and coordinating the development of the customer, on-the-job training, education opportunities and providing ongoing support and supportive services
• Monitors and assesses compliance and effectiveness of the work plan and customer progress through Snag Pad
• Makes certain that Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI) customers are assigned to allowable activates each day for at least the minimum required hours.
• Makes certain that Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) customers are assigned to allowable activates each day for at least the minimum required hours
• Assists the customer in achieving training and skills based certifications, and assesses/revises work plans to achieve successful outcomes
• Makes certain that customers are in countable activities 100% of the time. Appointments work plan updates must be scheduled prior to the expiration date of the current plan
• Works with community training partners to make connections to training resources to develop skills in demand occupations
• Works in cooperation with Job Developers to monitor placements through the collection of work verifications.
• Maintains continual contact with customers in person, on the phone or in community settings to make certain they are positioned for success
Job Retention Support
• Refer customers to appropriate Supportive Services based on the needs of the participant. Follow all IDHW and company supportive services processes and guidelines
• Continues follow-up with customers after placement in to support job retention
• Engages assigned customers on a monthly basis
• Provides customer with information on all needed resources and services including transportation, food pantries, housing, job search, resume writing, and clothing through Support Services
• Monitors customer progress through time sheets review and maintains accuracy of time sheet
• Initiates non-compliance procedures and follows up on process for customers who fail to meet program requirements by using IBES
• Participates as necessary in work groups and committees aimed at evaluating customer's needs, improving services, and implementing new service strategies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Meets contractual performance benchmark of percentage of customers that retain employment for 30 days
• Meets contractual performance benchmark of percentage of customers that retain employment for 60 days
• Meets contractual performance benchmark of percentage of customers that retain employment for 180 days
• Meets contractual performance benchmark of percentage of customers that are placed in employment each month
• Meets contractual performance benchmark of percentage of customers completing GED or Post-Secondary education
• Shows the ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
• Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
• Shows the ability to empathize with the individuals we serve
• Possesses organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and team player; high degree of professionalism
• Shows the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals
• Respects and honors diversity (race, religion, marital status, age, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, and abilities
• Collaborates effectively with others to drive a performance culture; values differences; fosters open dialogue and promotes a free flow of information & ideas across departments/units.
• Understands the requirements of the assigned duties and the tools and resources available; uses them effectively
• Produces work that is accurate; adheres to established procedures, and meets workload requirements.
• Participates fully, positively and productive in team meetings to assist in achieving the desired outcomes of the meeting
• Displays a positive, enthusiastic attitude at work; readily accepts directions and suggestions for improvement and adapts well to change in the work environment
• Treats all co-workers with respect and in a manner that will promote teamwork, productivity and positive working environment
• Develops and maintains rapport and trust with co-workers, management and others. Promotes positive relationships with co-workers, supervisors, state staff and other outside contacts. Consistently displays a positive attitude.
• Follows dress code guidelines to provide an appropriate role model and to represent quality services
• Adheres to project policies and procedures related to assigned work hours and employee conduct.
• Understands organizational needs; organizes work to improve productivity and efficiency, makes efficient use of available resources, establishes job priorities and sets individual goals.
• Stays calm in challenging situations, maintains positive attitude, and serves as a role model for individuals served and employees
• Develops original ideas/solutions; focuses on continuous improvement & business efficiencies. Demonstrates the ability to work independently; finds solutions to problems. Volunteers on special projects
Apply by creating/using an account