Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
**ACTIVE Secret Clearance is REQUIRED**
**IAM Level I DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (i.e. Security + CE) is REQUIRED**
Sharepoint Specialist to design and maintain sharepoint database solutions for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC).
Work location is at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH.
Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Perform website administration, web page/site development, content management and maintenance for organizational AF Portal sites and SharePoint sites. Assist in the deployment of web-based technologies and collaboration tools. Develop business automation SharePoint toolsets to include workflows, dashboards and custom lists.
· Conduct communications and computer system analyses, special studies and process reviews. Prepare technical reports, studies and/or briefings.
· Assist the facility manager with planning and executing computer and information system requirements resulting from building renovation, furniture upgrades, and personnel relocations.
· Perform the duties of the Computer System Manager (CSM), Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). Validate all access requests for computer, network and SharePoint resources. Implement the organizational COMPUSEC program. Periodically audit user access and privilege levels.
· Responsible for maintenance and support of DoD and AF computing systems and networks to include Cybersecurity, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) IAW DoDI 8500.01 and DoDI 8510.01.
· Support will require individuals to obtain/maintain systems administrative privileges, maintain and update host system patches, implement mandated system vulnerability mitigations and set up user accesses and accounts.
· Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy
· Perform analysis of network security, based upon the DCID 6/3, Risk Management Framework, and NISPOM Chapter 8 certification and accreditation process; advise customer on IT certification and accreditation issues
A Bachelor's degree or five (5) years of IT experience is required.
Requires SECRET security clearance and IAM Level I DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (i.e. Security + CE).
· DoD and AF computing systems and networks including the stand-up, maintenance and support of same.
· NIPRNET computing systems.
· Sharepoint applications and Knowledge Management
· Access requirements to all unclassified DoD and AF computing systems.
· All IT and Information Assurance (IA) regulatory guidance.
· Familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs, JSIG and RMF, and other guiding policy documents
Skills and Abilities:
Other required skills include:
· Experience working in AFLCMC (or predecessor organizations) program offices.
· Proficiency in the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems (OS), Windows Group Policy Objects, DoD Cybersecurity, NIST RMF, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Endpoint Security System/Host based Security System (ESS/HBS) and DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
· Other cybersecurity certifications
Full Time / Part Time?
US Security Clearance Required?
Special Requirements/ Certifications:
Apply by creating/using an account