Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Scope of Position
• End to End Project Management including Chartering, Resource Planning, Budgeting, Sponsor and Executive Committee Review, Planning, Execution and Project Closure.
• Diverse array of projects from tactical to strategic including cost reductions, process improvements, PeopleSoft/SAP deployments, Shared Service integration's, ERP upgrades, business process design and new functional process/technology introductions.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Run effective and efficient project management processes to drive good work prioritization and resource allocation decisions.
• Create project charters, project plans, resource plans, cost estimates
• Manage project resources to achieve project deliverables
• Reviews project spend budget and forecast variances to identify areas for action.
• Provide regular project updates to Sponsor, Steerage, and PMO's
• Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure timely and effective resolution
• Document and track activities, scope changes and lessons learned
• Ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and deliverables are met.
• Lead multi-million dollar projects
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA or equivalent preferred with Finance concentration.
• Previous experience in Finance Operations and/or Finance Transformation work including work in Shared Services Centers.
• Staffed and responsible for a work stream of tasks/deliverables on a complex Finance-systems implementation; project management work experiences.
• Work with multiple groups and cross function team experiences.
• Ability to interface at all levels within the organization and install confidence and trust
• Functional business experience (in Finance)
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and/or Project. Uses these tools to work more efficiently and reduce time.
• Problem Solving, Analytical skills, Exceptional Follow Through
• Demonstrates initiative and effectively manages self and team through a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate Project Management skills and experiences
• Process Improvement Experience
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deliverables / timelines in an effective manner
• Strong Organization Skills, Process Rigor, Attention to Detail, Responsive
• Understanding of Shared Services Operations
• Understanding of Functional processes (Finance)
• Functional understanding of PeopleSoft and/or SAP systems
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Green Belt certification
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills needed to brief high level management
• Leadership skills to engage business leadership and leverage talent in a matrix organization
• Additional Leadership Skills: Influencing, Motivating, Change Champion, Adaptable,
• Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
• Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
• Cross-cultural Sensitivity
• Customer Focus with emphasis on exceptional project delivery
• Highly Collaborative
Candidates must have valid passports and be open to travel if required. Travel may be in US or possibly outside of US as needed.
Apply by creating/using an account