Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NESCO Resource is currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator for a direct hire position with our client located in Central Tucson, Arizona.
The System Administrator builds, maintains, and troubleshoots our rapidly expanding infrastructure. They focus on our cloud based network, system security, along with process automation. They are an experienced, and knowledgeable member of our I.T. Team. They serve as a resource for escalated help tickets, as well as provide guidance to the team as needed. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission critical tasks, and coordinate the construction and expansion of our systems, so updates and other maintenance tasks don't impact daily operations. They have a hands-on work style, and are very flexible with regard to their day to day role on the team. Work Life Balance: Flexible scheduling including: work from home 1-day per week schedule option, work from anywhere for 2 weeks, generous Paid Time Off program including: PTO accrual, and 11 paid holidays per calendar year.
• Implement process improvement in system security and data assurance
• Work with consultants to ensure implementation of HITRUST Common Security Framework, and maintaining compliance
• Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems, ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency
• Minimum of 4+ years' experience in system administration
• Solid Networking experience hardware related: Firewalls, Switches, WAP
• Solid Networking knowledge software related: VPN, VLAN, IDS/IPS, networks (WAH/LAN), OSI network layers, SSL, TCP/IP
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server (Preferably 2012)
• Experience with virtual servers (e.g. Hyper-V)
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g. Citrix, VMware)
• Microsoft Active Directory migration and administration
• Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Kaseya, Splunk, Sophos Endpoint Security, OpenDNS)
• MS Office 365 & SharePoint administration
• Understanding of data security, HIPAA data privacy regulations
• Experience with Azure, AWS, and other PaaS technologies.
• Disaster Recovery planning and testing
• MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
• MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
• CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• CCA (Citrix Certified Administrator) or CCIA (Citrix Certified Integration Architect)
• VMware Certified Professional
For immediate consideration apply now and/or contact me directly: Kristy Ramos at 520-505-4667.
If you would be interested in other positions in Tucson, we have several additional opportunities available please see www.nescoresource.com for more openings. If you know someone looking for a new opportunity we will pay you for your referrals!
NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing 6 years in a row! We offer medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K!! We are excited to work for you!
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.
Apply by creating/using an account