Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
***ACTIVE - Secret Clearance Required***
The individual will work in the Software Engineering (SWE) and will provide program level Software Configuration and data management support.
• Involved in the entire software life cycle, including software coding, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
• Provide engineering and engineering support as an individual contributor to the Space and Intelligence Systems Division's engineering business unit under technical direction. Requires a broad general knowledge of engineering principles, theories and techniques.
• Provide engineering and engineering support, research, evaluation and development for highly complex and technical space-based aerospace products. Use the application of engineering standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Design, develop, test and verify complex engineering tasks in software, systems, and/or hardware components. Encompass a wide range of sophisticated (cross-discipline) engineering problem resolutions. Involve in design and development engineering assignments related to products and systems including the engineering of new products or updates to existing products.
• DISCRETION/LATITUDE: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
• KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES: Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Answers technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations, and product offerings.
• PROBLEM SOLVING: Develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• IMPACT: Regularly called upon to function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organization objectives
• LIASION: Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline with 5+ years of related software experience (or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering of a related technical discipline with 3+ years of related software experience)
Current and active secret clearance
Experience in software development using Java
Experience with software design using UML and OOA/OOD (Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design)
Must be able to demonstrate ability to work well with team members from different disciplines
Experience in software test integration • Experience with Crypto Keys and Government ICDs
Capable of working on both high and low-level software
Self-starter is a MUST – capable of digging in with little direction/oversight
Knowledge of model based development desired
Complete SW development Cycle experience
Experience in software development using object oriented C++ or C desired
Experience in Oracle Database, XML/SOAP/J2EE
Knowledge of SWCM such as SVN, Clear case desired
Knowledge of UML Modeling Tools desired
Knowledge of requirement tools such as DOORs desired
Agile process and practice experience desired
Embedded Software experience desired
• Knowledge of model based development desired
• Complete SW development Cycle experience
• Experience in software development using object oriented C++ or C desired
• Experience in Oracle Database, XML/SOAP/J2EE
• Knowledge of SWCM such as SVN, Clear case desired
• Knowledge of UML Modeling Tools desired
• Knowledge of requirement tools such as DOORs desired
• Agile process and practice experience desired
Apply by creating/using an account