Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to develop a project plan, identify key internal and/or external resources required to make the project successful, prepare detailed status reports.
· Direct and monitor project activity and oversee the creation of project documentation and work with business to identify and analyze the core project needs and deliverables.
· Coordinate and facilitate meetings and working session activities to identify project goals, schedule, impacted processes and procedures to foster cooperation and collaboration from the project team.
· Act as liaison among business and technical stakeholders to elicit, anticipate, translate, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information, and information systems.
· Gather high-level customer business needs and translate them into functional requirements, use cases, workflow diagrams, wireframes, report mockups and other forms of documentation.
· Conduct gap analyses of the As-Is operations and the To-Be environments to identify appropriate actions
· Use requirements to influence design, review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
· Facilitate change management of requirements, determine schedule impacts, and manage a project log of risks, issues and decisions.
· Coordinate reviews and signoffs with stakeholders to ensure the documentation accurately portrays the business need including acceptance criteria. Conduct periodic process reviews to clarify and document work product.
· Work as part of a cross-functional team of developers, architects, and QA to develop and break down requirements into manageable user stories.
· Verification of user stories to ensure they meet acceptance criteria so that items can be released to production efficiently.
· Perform product demos as needed.
· Manage and ensure timelines throughout project plan, including sprint cycles to ensure project milestones are met and product delivered within agreed upon and acceptable time constraints.
· Facilitate user testing for technology requests.
· Experience as a Business Systems Analyst delivering cutting edge technology with an emphasis on new product development in a technical environment.
· Experience in a Waterfall environment
· Project Management experience.
· Proven excellent problem-solving skills; troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to translate information between business partners in clear and concise way
· Strong organizational skills and ability to succeed in a rapidly changing or ambiguous environment
· Excellent and demonstrated skills in meeting facilitation, relationship management, leadership, critical thinking, technical writing, and presentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with team members, managers, vendors and all levels of cross-functional teams and management in a highly dynamic and demanding work environment.
· Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn business processes.
· Experience with the use of various tools and techniques associated with business requirements definition and documentation
Apply by creating/using account