Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Windows 10 Deployment Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Technical Project Manager with extensive background Windows 10 Deployment and solid technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and deployment strategies. The Project Manager will be the key resource responsible for a major Enterprise Level Windows 10 upgrade. The PM will be the key person coordinating the entire project and identifying areas they have missed or need to change. Running the daily stand ups, tasks, meetings, tracking testing, making sure tests are logged, status updated, assigned and working through resolution. The PM will be responsible for holding entire project team accountable to tasks and timelines while still adding value to the process with best practices and things they are missing from a technical perspective. While this is a technical PM, the resource will not be required to do hands on config or development. They will need to understand it to be able to challenge answers and set realistic timelines. Additionally, the PM will host meetings with the associations including Steering Committee which includes key players and executives.
· Lead & partner with the business clients, creative teams, development teams, and engineering teams – in-house or 3rd parties – on project from discovery to deployment phase
· Gather, write, draw functional requirements and technical requirements, organize workshops with required parties to map out execution of the project
· Create timelines, manage scope of projects, organize documentation
· Manage multiple vendors and resources simultaneously
· Provide frequent & consolidated status of the project to the stake holders
· Identify risks and escalate on-time through proper channels
· Manage technical integration validation with 3rd parties
· Manage quality control and user acceptance testing
· Coordinate launch and deployment on live environment
· Have a full understanding of the Clients architecture and technology stack
· Significant experience managing the implementation and testing of deploying, testing, and assuring quality control of software updates and migrating users information of large (over 2000 workstations and multiple locations)
· 5+ years of experience in IT desktop engineering and architecture; some of this time is experience in implementing information technology within a luxury retail environment
· Experience in deploying specialized configurations necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable computing environment.
· Solid communications skills, comfortable with presentations
· Knowledge of Windows 10, Project and O365 suite
· Experience working in a complex enterprise IT environment
· Certifications for Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Project Management Professional (PMP).
· Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
· Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
· Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
· Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
Apply by creating/using account