Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Digital Copywriter - Content Creative Writer achieves and maintains the highest quality level for all work produced for assigned brands. He/she partners with both internal and external teams. He/she will help lead the development of our brands' voices across mediums and produce content in all forms.
He/she will embrace and support NBTY culture and will have the personal goal of producing the best quality work at all times, fostering an atmosphere of inspiration and creativity.
• Partner closely with Creative, Project Management, Strategy and Business Leads to translate brand needs and interact to create and refine content for a chosen directions, identifying alternative message strategies for achieving business' objectives.
• Think visually as well as verbally, contributing from the outset to the structure, look and feel of a client project.
• Have a firm understanding of all major social channels.
• Craft new and existing conceptual/ideation copy and content across various clients.
• Think beyond individual projects and collaborate directly with brand leads and develop programmatic content solutions.
• Participate in conception, group brainstorming, writing of body copy, working both independently and collaboratively.
• Establish and/or interpret brand positioning, tone, and attributes effectively.
• Demonstrate use of logic in structuring content, and offer the creative team strategic thinking and knowledge of business and marketing principles.
• Observe and manage to deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3+ experience in advertising, digital or social media agencies.
• Sports writing experience is a plus.
• Experience in developing strategic creative solutions.
• Experience in a client-facing role.
Education, Certification, Licenses & Registrations:
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or Integrated/Strategic Communications; Master's would be a plus.
• A strong vocabulary, expertise in English usage, and comfort with multiple and often complex writing assignments, styles and disciplines.
• Ability to focus on user priorities and needs in structuring content, and to offer the team strategic thinking and knowledge of business, brand and marketing principles.
• Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, with strength in observing and managing to deadlines.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
• Versatility and agility in handling multiple projects and reprioritizations.
• Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
• Maintain positive and productive relationships with all - clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
• Motivated and ambitious with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges
• Highly organized; ability to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in a fast paced working environment.
• Strategic/creative thinker.
Apply by creating/using account