Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is seeking an Associate Software Developer in Test with a passion for cloud computing and Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and able to assist with maintaining and monitoring the CI/CD pipeline. As an Associate SD in Test, you will be working closely with the software development, IT and system integration teams to help achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery of their software product.
You will be critical to their continued success and will be entrusted with the creation, maintenance and monitoring of the cloud infrastructure which will host a myriad of services for the software product. As part of the system integration effort you will continually identify opportunities to further automate the build, testing and validation of our product set.
You will be working with Linux and Windows applications, and expected to take a development approach to optimize services at both the operating systems and application services level. Put quite simply, you will work hard to ensure that you don't have to do the same task twice.
This is your opportunity to join an exciting business that is poised for significant growth. You will work closely with the software development teams, who have a proven track record of building successful products in the SaaS and enterprise software space!
· Collaborate with software technical leads and IT to develop, maintain and monitor the CI/CD pipeline.
· Work closely with the system integration team to maintain the system integration environment.
· Develop code to automatically provision, orchestrate, maintain and monitor cloud infrastructure.
· Support the software development teams by helping automate the various stages in the CI/CD pipeline.
· Responsible for building tools and automating tasks that help eliminate repetitive or manual operations that are currently in place.
· Help analyze and resolve problems associated with key infrastructure components and partner with the software development and other teams to provide operational environment expertise.
· Assist by identifying inefficiencies in the CI/CD pipeline and make improvements to enable quicker software releases so ideas can be quickly taken to market.
· Responsible for maintaining high performance, stable and scalable environment that will support all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
· Integrate, install, configure, test and support applications for cloud-based environments.
· Support applications deployed in Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
· Strong working knowledge of automation, orchestration and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Vagrant.
· Strong working knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages.
· Strong experience and knowledge of cloud technologies. AWS certification is a plus!
· Knowledge using one or more hypervisor products such as VMWare ESX, VirtualBox, HyperV.
· Good understanding and knowledge of using Docker containers and other related technologies like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.
· Supporting and implementing automation, software delivery, development and testing tools.
· Sound understanding of networking concepts. Effective and competent in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
· Strong written and verbal skills as well as being able to support multiple projects and workload simultaneously.
· Work closely with Software Development teams, Operations and IT teams to reach overall company objectives.
Please apply if you are excited about the contribution you could make in this position!
Apply by creating/using an account