Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is Soundarya, Talent Acquisition Executive from Keshav Consulting Solutions(KCS). We have a requirement for "Programmer Analyst". If you are interested please send your updated resume at email@example.com
¿Tittle: Programmer Analyst-.Net
Job ID: 47292
Duration: 6 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
This job may include the following job duties and is not an all-inclusive list of all job duties that may be required. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
• This position interacts in a team setting with co-workers including other programmers, database administrators and business analysts.
• Work as team lead for the project. Provide the business team with regular project burndown reports.
• Develop software modules of high complexity and scope, while adhering to documented development standards.
• Work independently to develop solutions for complex business and technical problems.
• Innovate, design and develop web-based applications for Judicial Branch using primarily Microsoft technologies.
• Support deployment of application into production and maintain applications after release.
• Coordinate with other team members to brainstorm and create new processes for the Judicial Branch to use in day to day operations.
• Focus continually on developing business knowledge and product/feature expertise.
• Utilize source control, and deploy applications utilizing best practices procedures/techniques.
• Follow industry practices of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance/production support of custom applications software.
• Test developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and stability.
• Coordinate with other team members to assist on a variety of other development needs and practices.
• Mentor and train less experienced staff members.
• Assist on customer support issues resolving any application issues and/or errors.
A. Supervision Received: Applications Development Manager
B. Supervision Exercised: None, but could act as a technical team leader
Minimum education and/or experience:
• Strong skills and experience in evaluating, conceiving, developing, and implementing enterprise level web applications.
• Deep understanding of object oriented design principles.
• Solid experience with test driven development and full-stack testing strategies.
At least experience with the following technologies:
CSS, including CSS3
SQL Server Stored Procedures
• A solid understanding of design principles (physical and logical) and architecture.
• Experience with Transact-SQL using Microsoft SQL Server. Extensive knowledge of relational database design, stored procedure creation, and query building using SQL Server.
• Experience leading the development of highly performing business applications in a multi-tier architecture.
• Experience leading a team to use structured source control using Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Source Safe.
• Experience working in an environment using Extreme Programming practices.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience with an Agile Requirements Management tool, such as TFS or Jira.
A. Other combinations of education, experience, or training that may be considered in substitution for the minimum requirements:
An equivalent combination of education and job-related experience, substituted on a year-for-year basis.
• Maintenance/production support of custom applications software.
• Testing of developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and stability.
• Coordination of team members to assist on a variety of oth
Apply by creating/using account