Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Purchase, NY
Duration: 6 months
1. Full life cycle of recruitment
2. Position sits in Purchase, NY. No remote option.
3. Strictly contract role
4. Need someone who has corporate recruiting experience. Someone with RPO or Agency side experience will not work.
5. Need Someone who has experience/knowledge of product development/product management (basically should know how barometric work, how personal payments work). Ideally someone from product developement organisation will be a great fit.
6. This is recruiter role not a manager role.
7. Works closely with managers
8. Works Minimum of 20 requirements.
9. Spanish language is plus.
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units across Client's Global Products & Solutions teams.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Client as an employer of choice.
• Facilitate external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy Client's hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
All About You:
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required. AIRS certification is an asset.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is required. Previous recruitment experience with product, technical and digital positions is highly desired. Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
Apply by creating/using account