Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Duration: 8 Months
Purchase, New York
Job Description Summary
The Third Party Risk Analyst is part of the Third Party Risk Management team within the Global Supply Chain organization. The analyst is responsible for performing Risk Assessments of Suppliers and other Third Parties to ensure compliance to Client's requirements; which are aligned to the TPRM Process Framework. The analyst will be responsible for conducting KYC analysis and assessing the third parties controls, calculating the impact of potential adverse events, mitigation requirements to lower risk exposure and driving appropriate escalations.
• The Risk Management Team protects the reputation and assets of Client and all of its stakeholders to achieve maximum shareholder value through the identification, mitigation,and management of potential risks.
• Strategic partner in the mitigation and management of third party risk, to protect Client's reputation and assets by minimizing the likelihood and impact of risk occurrences
Position Key Questions:
• Have you had to research, analyse, evaluate, and devep solutions to address complex challenges?
• Are you forward-thinking and strategic minded?
• Have you had to drive decisions or actionable activities based on concepts or information?
• Identify potential risks before they occur so risk-handling activities can be planned and invoked as needed across the life of the product and or service to alleviate adverse impacts on achieving objectives.
• Business advisory in how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks that could impact profitability, operations, objectives and or customers.
• Mitigate risk that could endanger the success of critical objectives through a continuous risk management approach to effectively predict and mitigate the risks that have a critical impact on products, services and or organization brand and reputation.
• Manage new and ongoing risk assessments and monitoring of specific third party relationships; which are aligned to product and or services.
• Document, communicate and provide guidance to lines of business on risks and control gaps acknowledged through the assessment and monitoring process.
• Address and document reported risk events and potential risk areas, and ensure these are appropriately mitigated.
• Manage relationships with internal and external partners to ensure the required third party assessments, due diligence documentation and risk management activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner; while meeting program objectives.
• Ensure all due diligence activities and supporting information is maintained in the departmental management portal.
• Develop strong relationships with line of business to ensure visibility into and understanding of key risk areas.
All About You
• Bachelors degree in Finance, business, or related field preferred.
• Risk management experience in Key Indicators, Risk Reporting, and Risk Analysis.
• Strong analytical, project management and communication abilities.
• Experience in an international organization desirable.
• Strong experience with enterprise, operational and/or compliance risk management and risk assessments.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, organizational, project management, and analytical skills to adapt to and initiate change.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional groups and support senior management.
• Applied knowledge of operational processes and industry best practices of internal controls and risk management/assessment.
• Experience with Ariba desirable.
Apply by creating/using account