Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
¿¿¿This is Soundarya, Talent Acquisition Executive from Keshav Consulting Solutions(KCS). We have a requirement for "Global HR - Recruiter ". If you are interested please send your updated resume.
Tittle:¿¿¿¿ Global HR - Recruiter
Duration:¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿6 months
Location: ¿¿O'Fallon, MO¿¿¿¿¿¿
• Global Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure continued success in payments innovation.
• The Leader, Global Talent Acquisition is an individual contributor position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions across select teams within the Operations & Technology Business Unit.
• This role will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
• Are you passionate about searching for talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and build alignment to business strategy and priorities?
• Are you interested in being an integral member of a global talent acquisition team supporting an organization experiencing significant growth?
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units across Operations & Technology teams.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight as an employer of choice.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions. Previous recruitment experience with technology positions is required.
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
Apply by creating/using account