Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is Soundarya, Talent Acquisition Executive from Keshav Consulting Solutions(KCS). We have a requirement for "¿Sr. Specialist Operations/Product Manager ". If you are interested please send your updated resume¿ ¿at email@example.com¿
¿Tittle: Sr. Specialist Operations/Product Manager¿¿
Duration: ¿6 months
Location: Purchase, NY
• The New Consumers team sits within the global Prepaid team and is responsible for supporting efforts to reach new consumer goals (500mm new consumers by 2018) and financial inclusion goals (500mm people financially included by 2020)
• Within the New Consumers team, the Product & Operations Manager, Humanitarian Initiatives sits within Humanitarian vertical, which focuses on developing products and services that support humanitarian agencies across the globe
• The Product & Operations Manager, Humanitarian Initiatives is responsible for supporting the execution of the Global New Consumers / Financial Inclusion strategy, in addition to managing the end-to-end operation of the Network product and related humanitarian products
• The position oversees client support and supply chain / inventory management related to existing humanitarian products and supports efforts to develop new humanitarian products
• Are you organized and action-oriented, detail-oriented and deadline-driven, and a consummate problem solver?
• Have you ever supported a product or project by providing strategic, operational, and logistical help?
• Are you motivated to do well by doing good, and interested in global humanitarian and financial inclusion issues?
•Provide 360-degree client support, including meeting day-to-day operational needs, onboarding clients for new projects, providing product support to resolve operational challenges, managing monthly billing and invoicing cycles, and ensuring business continuity
•Manage relationships with external vendors and own supply chain and inventory management processes to meet client hardware needs
•Review and enhance systems and processes to ensure optimal client support capacity
Product Development / Project Management Support
•Work actively with cross-functional product development teams to support the development of new products and the enhancement / optimization of existing products and product features
•Support vertical's ideation efforts to develop new products and services for the humanitarian space
•Conduct product demonstrations for key internal and external stakeholders, as needed
•Provide input into RFP responses, proposals, and other business development initiatives
•Manage humanitarian vertical's internship program
•Support additional humanitarian initiatives, as needed
All About You
•Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or IT; MA/MA a plus
•Previous experience in client-facing role and leading or working on cross-functional teams
•Experience working in a deadline-driven environment and ability to manage multiple projects and effectively prioritize work
•Strong presentation and communication skills, and experience using excel and other Office applications
•Product development or project management experience a plus
•Experience working with humanitarian aid, NGOs, International Development Organizations or multilateral organizations a plus.
Apply by creating/using account