Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Shift - Flexible to work between the hours of 7am to 8pm. Planned and/or unplanned weekend work may be required.
The Information Technology Team is currently seeking an individual to work as a Endpoint Analyst on the Endpoint Support Team. As an Endpoint Analyst, you would serve as a primary support contact for both internal and remote Lash employees and clients. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual. A strong emphasis is placed on following instructions, providing a timely resolution to technical requests and quality of customer service. Candidates must be flexible to work day and/or night shifts Monday thru Friday. Sporadic weekend work required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support for desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile devices, conference room technologies, and any associated peripherals and components such a thin clients, printers, fax machines, and other end-user technologies.
2. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems based on information presented by end users.
3. Resolves technical problems and answers questions as necessary in support of end-user infrastructure technologies.
4. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems that may be widespread or affecting our executive staff.
5. Performs related duties as assigned.
6. Participates in frequent mass computer deployment initiatives and teardowns.
7.Interacts regularly with other technology teams as well as external vendors for the purpose of maintaining product and system knowledge.
8.Performs related duties as assigned.
9.Provides recommendations for end user technology based on historical problem solving and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such Computer Science, IT Management, or MSIS generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience with overall information technologies.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. One to three years' experience working with computer technology in a business environment.
2. Desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile device hardware fundamentals.
3. Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software related problems.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end users.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, LAN, VPN, etc. for local and remote access events.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with voice communications (i.e., PBX telephone) and voice mail systems, when possible from the Service Desk.
8. Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Windows platforms, Apple iOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, VM Ware, Active Directory, GPO and other company and application-specific software.
9. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
10. Ability to communicate with executive-level associates and their administrative assistants.
11. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1.Physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
2.Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. 3.75% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
4.Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
5.Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
Apply by creating/using account