Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of a senior web application developer are focused on writing, updating and maintaining computer programs for related projects. The developer is also expected to gain knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology and is preferred to have pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Write, update and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
2. Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application user interfaces.
3. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
4. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
5. Write, analyze, review and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter and symbolic logic.
6. Perform or direct revision, repair or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
7. Consult with management, engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes.
8. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
9. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
10. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysis to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
11. Translate, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and template languages
12. Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
13. Understand responsive web design to create layouts that render appropriately on a variety of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, PC)
15. Leverage popular front-end component libraries (e.g. jQuery UI) to implement complex visual layouts efficiently and effectively
16. Effectively communicate with the creative team to refine usability and design concepts to support the objectives with the most efficient implementation strategies
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: · Four years of working experience on software programming · Bachelor's in Computer Science or Related Engineering Field
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET 4.0, C#, JQUERY, and SQL.
2. Good knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.
3. Good knowledge of front-end UI work with HTML5.
5. Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
6. Ability and initiative to work independently.
7. Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills.
Apply by creating/using account