Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
this is for a FT hire for Connexions dATa Inc
Ideal person will be based in PUNE/ Kolkata offices
Secondary option: Noida/ Mumbai w/ repeorting to Pune office.
Connexions, Infrastructure division, is searching for a Digital IT Solutions Architect.
The selected individual will be an integral part of our client's next generation digital offerings. He or she will have a direct impact on multiple areas of the organization, providing direction, and subject matter expertise on all things digital (digital marketing, mobile, social media, product demonstrations, internet, websites and more), while also engaging with the marketing teams and other groups, to ensure proper design and direction.
Background and Scope
We are committed to providing processes and experiences for their customers, across digital channels. Within their industry, they are unique in providing ground breaking digital offerings through multiple channels. As the Digital IT Solutions Architect, you will provide technical leadership for designing and implementing critical components of our client's digital, integration, and related data analytics strategies to create integrated and optimal online experiences. The selected candidate will work closely with key business teams framing the digital strategy and be responsible for developing solutions to deliver on business and technology objectives.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably with MIS, CIS or other related IT course of study (Masters preferred, but not required)
• Proven experience in leading and directing applied technology enabling sales, marketing and e-business.
• Thought leadership and solutions design
• Excellent communication skills – English (Customer Presentable)
• Must be able to comfortably interact with the client and leadership on solution and technical roadmaps.
• Expert understanding of IoT, Big Data, Data Science/Analytics, Digitalization, Cloud, SEO, Digital Strategy – mapping the customer experience journey
• Digital Lab Setup – develop from Grassroots to PoC to Go-live
• 5 – 7+ years' experience with digital application development
• 3+ years of experience with middleware application development and / or integration
• 3+ years of experience with integrating enterprise business systems with digital solutions
• 3 years of experience with deploying Service Oriented Architectures and associated Web Services development & standards.
• 3 years of experience with large scale web / online and mobile implementations
• Proven track record of developing digital strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to: Email marketing, social media, SEO, SEM, banner and pay-per-click advertising.
• Strategic, but also know how to execute at the tactical level.
• Strategic & technical mindset that is comfortable participating in C-level strategy sessions
• Strong technical acumen - prior development experience is an asset
• Possess a firm foundation in reviewing campaign metrics in order to find ways to improve performance.
• Knowledge of Java programming technologies used in web development
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have a valid Business US visa to be onsite in Dallas, TX on September 15th 2017
• Preferred locations (Delhi, Pune or Mumbai) but can be based nationwide.
• Connexions will bear all travel expenses
Apply by creating/using account