Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Life Cycle Engineering
Life Cycle Engineering provides consulting, engineering, applied technology and education solutions that deliver lasting results for private industry, public entities, government organizations and the military. The quality, expertise and dedication of our employees enables Life Cycle Engineering to serve as a trusted resource for reliability consulting and services, net-centric solutions, engineering and technical services, integrated logistics support services, program support services and education. www.LCE.com
OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE-CENTRIC CULTURE
Currently, LCE is seeking Submarine Towed Array Systems Technicians to join our teams in Norfolk, VA and Groton, CT. Please find the position details below and additional details about our company, culture and benefits at the bottom of this post.
Submarine Towed Array Systems Technician
The selected candidates will:
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
As a professional services organization our mission is focused on our clients' people and organizations. It is our company's cornerstone belief that we will not lead the industry in assisting our clients unless we excel at helping our own people and teams reach their full potential.
Our corporate culture encourages personal and professional growth because LCE's success depends on the talent, professionalism and commitment of its employees. LCE is a strengths-based organization focused on turning individual talents into strengths and then turning individual strengths into organizational performance that supports our clients' success.
· Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision for Employees, with affordable plans for the whole family.
· Free Employee Life and Disability Insurance, with supplemental coverage options available.
· Health Savings Account and Flexible Benefit Account options
· Company matched 401K & company funded Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave
· Continuing Education & Professional Development Programs at all levels
· Flexible Schedules & Relaxed Dress code
· Employer sponsored events, social collaboration, and open communication
· Free access to an extensive online training library, including certification prep
· Bonus Program for outstanding contributions, Employee Referral Program, numerous Recognition Opportunities, and more...
*Benefits may vary by business unit & location. http://www.lce.com/Employee_Benefits_358.html
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A.
Apply by creating/using account