Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title/Role:SDET Engineers-Sr QA Test Engineer/QA Automation Test Lead
Minimum Exp:8-9 Years
These engineers will be responsible for delivering programs in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile eCommerce environment. The Premier application suite is a key piece of Dell's strategy and responsible for billions of dollars in annual revenue and our SDETs are a key component of keeping the platform alive and growing.
The team requires individuals with deep software test engineering knowledge to guide and deliver a high-volume, highly personalized eCommerce experience. We are looking for candidates who have a background in engineering test methodologies, with demonstrated successes in developing automation frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites at both the UI and Service layer, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building highly visible, highly available, and customer facing eCommerce solutions.
· Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
· Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
· Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
· Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
· Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in their test approaches
· Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
· Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
· Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs, feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
· Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May conduct performance and scalability testing
· Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
· Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
· 7+ years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies
· 7+ years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development.
· Expertise in the following – Selenium Webdriver, Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC
· Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
· Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
· Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
· Practical experience in with SoapUI/Pro, Parasoft or CA Lisa test environments is a plus.
· eCommerce experience
Apply by creating/using an account