Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Touch works Practice Management - v18 or ( Any Practice Management Tool / EHR experience)
Purpose of the role
The delivery of high quality and high performing solution and/or training to meet customers' business needs based on Client's product set. Regional Professional Services targets
Accountability – Working under supervision, incumbent requires assistance for tasks below.
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan
• Carry out the implementation of Client's solutions and designated 3rd party products
• Analyze, resolve/escalate problems encountered by the team during the implementation of Client's products and when interfacing to third party systems. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other Client's departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Unit test the installed system to ensure basic system integrity
• Assist the customer with the parameterization and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the solution requirements documentation.
• Loading the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information.
• Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system with the client.
• Analyze and Resolve/escalate issues during UAT & Operations testing. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other Client's departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions.
• Provide on-site, front end systems support, resolving as many client issues as possible while on site, troubleshooting technical and application issues for remote support staff and advising the client on workflow issues.
• Deliver application training to clients or employees in either a classroom, on line (in a Virtual Classroom environment), via telephone or at a client's site.
• Present seminars or workshops for Client's applications.
Reporting / Documentation
• Document problem resolution to make them available for future reference by other Consultants, e.g. useful notes; file the documents in the Knowledge Base.
• Produce reports and/or documents as required
• Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success.
Skill Set Desired:
Touch works Practice Management - V 18.
Large Activation the week of 9/17 with multiple locations. Resources need to be able to support front end as well as back end. Touch works activation experience required.
Some resources (up to 3) will be needed for training the client before activation.
Academic and Professional Qualifications: Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant
Experience: P1 Knowledge base generally from a college degree or equivalent course training typically 0-2
P2 General Proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish the job typically 2 to 4 years' experience
P3 Typically 4 to 7 years solving problems without assistance and has strong competence with various tools,
procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
P4 - Typically has 7+ years of experience and has completely mastered relevant technical business skills
P5 Possess the highest level of technical expertise demonstrating the strongest of skills acquired through
advanced training and study, typically 10+ years of experience.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 100% of the time by various conveyances, e.g., airplane, railroad,
automobile, may be away from home for up to or in excess of four nights per week, or what is necessary to
meet client needs.
Working arrangements: Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Fluency in the local language where appropriate
Apply by creating/using an account