Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Raliegh, NC
Interview Mode: Skype
Duration: 9 Months +
Mandatory Skills: CRM, Salesforce/ Service Now
Experience: 8 Yrs.
This request for a CRM Business Analyst is accountable to IT Services management for requirements as well as configuration and technical deliverables.
Skill Set Desired:
See specific requirements
This position is for an experienced CRM BA. The candidate will have significant experience with requirements gathering, communication with business representatives and translating user requests into useful documentation. The candidate will work within all areas of business CRM including Support, Sales, Marketing, etc.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of CRM applications including some technical background with either SalesForce.com or ServiceNow including knowledge of application functionality, architecture, configuration and customization methods as well as integration techniques. In addition, the candidate should have detailed understanding of a CRM application so as to be able to communicate effectively with users on design, configuration and implementation of CRM related projects. The successful candidate should have a strong background in writing functional and technical documents. The candidate should be familiar with common software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and procedures.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Ability to comprehend customer/business requirements and translate these requirements in to associated project documents (functional/technical analysis).
• Perform configuration level tasks to meet business requirements including field setups, page layouts, role/profile changes, etc.
• Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality.
• Have a solid understanding of the systems, tools and processes that interface with the CRM application.
• Working within a disciplined change control environment along with understanding of a SDLC process and procedure.
• Use of company mandated software application to track support cases/tickets
• Required to communicate with end users and to organize the priority of issues that arise on a day to day basis.
Knowledge & Experience
• 4+ years of technical BA experience with a very strong service-oriented background
• 1-2 years of CRM configuration experience
• 5+ years of total IT experience
• Proven experience CRM implementations
• Proficiency in configuration of major CRM application
• Proficiency in authoring functional and technical documentation
• Proficiency in working with business users and team members on all aspects of CRM functional design and configuration
• Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language; Also, work well in both a team environment as well as autonomous
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and provide accurate time estimates.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
• Highly motivated -self-starter, proactive with time management skills
• Must show initiative, be hands-on and lead by example
• Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills within the team as well as with business users
Apply by creating/using an account