Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role Description: Implementation Analyst / System Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Position Type: Contractor
Position period: 9-12 months and extendable
Accountability – Working under supervision, incumbent requires assistance for tasks below.
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan
• Carry out the implementation of Client's solutions and designated 3rd party products
• Analyse, resolve/escalate problems encountered by the team during the implementation of Client's products and when interfacing to third party systems. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other Client's departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Unit test the installed system to ensure basic system integrity
• Assist the customer with the parameterisation and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the solution requirements documentation.
• Loading the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information.
• Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system with the client.
• Analyse and Resolve/escalate issues during UAT & Operations testing. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other Client's departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions.
• Provide on-site, front end systems support, resolving as many client issues as possible while on site, troubleshooting technical and application issues for remote support staff and advising the client on workflow issues.
• Deliver application training to clients or employees in either a classroom, on line (in a Virtual Classroom environment), via telephone or at a client's site.
• Present seminars or workshops for Client's applications.
Reporting / Documentation
• Document problem resolution to make them available for future reference by other Consultants, e.g. useful notes; file the documents in the Knowledge Base.
• Produce reports and/or documents as required
• Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success.
Skill Set Desired:
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan:
• Carry out the implementation of Client's solutions and designated 3rd party products following a detailed project plan and in accordance with the contracted project scope
• Identify and troubleshoot issues encountered during the implementation of Client's products and when interfacing to third party systems
• Assist the customer with the parameterization and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the contract scope
• Load the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information (if applicable)
• Lead system design and build process
• Design & present formal training courses and knowledge transfer to Client's clients
• Thoroughly understand Speed to Value and other implementation methodologies
• Advise clients on testing strategy and planning to ensure successful solution implementation
• Support all testing phases with the client
• Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions
• Liaise with the client, Project Managers and Sales and Solution Consulting to understand the client's conversion, go-live and rollout strategies and to ensure that the solution meets the client's business needs
• Understand and manage project scope to identify and mitigate implementation risks and impacts
• Deliver advice, guidance and recommendations on system configuration and implementation best practice
• Identify, analyse, and document client business requirements
• Work individually or as a member of the Client's sales and Services team to identify, promote, and drive revenue opportunities
• Make recommendations, provide advice and guidance to challenge clients in the adoption of recommended solutions to their business needs
• Identify solution gaps and assist in the development of customization or other strategies within the project scope
• Mentors other associates in application and domain knowledge, troubleshooting and consulting skills
Academic and Professional Qualifications: Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant
Experience: P1 Knowledge base generally from a college degree or equivalent course training typically 0-2 years' experience
P2 General Proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish the job typically 2 to 4 years' experience
P3 Typically 4 to 7 years solving problems without assistance and has strong competence with various tools,
procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
P4 - Typically has 7+ years of experience and has completely mastered relevant technical business skills
P5 Possess the highest level of technical expertise demonstrating the strongest of skills acquired through
advanced training and study, typically 10+ years of experience.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 100% of the time by various conveyances, e.g., airplane, railroad,
automobile, may be away from home for up to or in excess of four nights per week, or what is necessary to meet client needs.
Working arrangements: Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Fluency in the local language where appropriate
Apply by creating/using an account