Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE (FLORIDA ONLY), WE DON'T CONSIDER NON-LOCALS
Please find job description and requirements below.
SharePoint Web Programmer - Tallahassee, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 12 months with possible extension.
Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
• Integrally involved in the development and support of all Internet / Intranet / Extranet sites and supporting systems;
• Work closely with customers, business analysts, team members and other IT groups to understand business requirements, define the system design and user interface based on customer needs and objectives (these solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards);
• Develop, maintain, and support SharePoint applications for the organization's Internet / Intranet sites;
• Gather and analyze requirements;
• Program all or selected components of SharePoint Web applications;
• Document components and applications;
• Develop automation techniques to enable end-user content publishing, program, test and implement mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages, handle client browser support inquiries, maintain links to external sites and accuracy on internal links while ensuring up-to-date information;
• Research, evaluate and recommend new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities;
• Responsible for system tuning, optimization of information / data processing, maintenance and support of the production environment.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013 online (2+ years);
• Experience with both web design and application design (2+ years);
• Experience creating forms and workflows in SharePoint with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath (2+ years);
• Experience using products such as SharePoint 2013 online, forms server, InfoPath 2013, project server, Visio, Visual Studio;
• Experience with requirements analysis;
• Experience translating requirements into SharePoint-based business solutions;
• Experience employing both custom coding and out-of-the-box tools to create business solutions;
• Experience producing supporting documentation for users as well as technical documentation;
• Experience in a variety of web tools and languages;
• Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies;
• Experience implementing SharePoint 2013 online, utilizing design, architecture, deployment standards / best practices (preferred);
• Experience reading, writing and implement architecture specifications (preferred);
• Experience with SharePoint APIs including the .NET server object model, JSOM and REST (preferred);
• Experience integrating active directory and SharePoint 2013 online (preferred);
• Experience with .NET technologies (preferred);
• Experience using SQL server (preferred);
• Troubleshooting experience (preferred);
• Experience with graphic design (preferred);
• Experience with graphic design related products such as Adobe Creative Suite (preferred);
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or other related field or equivalent work experience of one (1) year system's experience for each year of education; or one (1) year of data management experience for each year of education.
Apply by creating/using an account