Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Data Quality Analyst - Orlando, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 24 months with possible extension.
Interview Mode: F2F - locals to Orlando only!
Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
• Provide professional and courteous communication to all customers at all times;
• Assist with developing specific Departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization:
- Understand business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Provide direction / guidance on what is considered best practices for reporting solutions;
- Maintain accurate data in ITS tracking applications for ITS KPI reporting;
- Create graphs / reports / presentations of findings;
• Assist in the development of Quality Management procedures:
- Develop process documentation;
- Develop standard report templates for consistency in data analysis;
- Provide user specific ad hoc reporting as requested;
- Understand record retention requirements and ensure compliance;
• Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports:
- Client and correct data issues;
- Analyze data for duplicates / errors;
- Review data sets for trends / patterns;
• Work closely with cross functional teams to understand business requirements:
- Ask probing questions to better understand systems and processes;
- Obtain and apply thorough and relevant information from internal / external sources;
- Serve as a liaison to outside departments, staff, and customers;
• Test systems to ensure all applications are up-to-date with the most current information:
- Analyze and solve issues with current / future systems as they relate to our internal systems;
- Maintain the data systems / databases we use for projects and other functions;
- Audit databases following official Departmental guidelines and regulatory requirements;
• Proactively search for ways to automate, improve, and streamline processes; build team collaboration and add value for our customers:
- Conduct detailed analyses using MS Excel, using functions including but not limited to tools and data management, pivot tables, formulas (i.e. VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, INDEXs);
- Write basic SQL programs for data extraction. Modify existing programs for data extraction;
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
• Experience in a position directly responsible for the development of associated report generation, management and dissemination, preferably within an IT or Government environment (3-5 years);
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Microsoft project skills;
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and data processing skills required;
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to changing client needs;
• Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities / tasks, deliver timely and accurate work products with a customer service focus, and respond with a sense of urgency as required;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
Apply by creating/using an account