Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our banking client is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This is a 6 months contract with potential extensions in Tempe, AZ.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong focus on delivering high levels of infrastructure services to internal development teams. Directly aligning with dev/devops teams, the candidate’s strong background in infrastructure operations will help to design, implement, and maintain software build engineering processes, product testing and staging environments, on a global Linux/Windows based production infrastructure. Position is located in the Tempe, Arizona.
Experience with the end to end lifecycle of monitoring, configuration, and automation tools such as Satellite, Ansible, Puppet, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and the Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in a medium to large computing environment is a requirement. It is more important to be a master of the methodologies, protocols, and architecture (with the ability to implement) of deployment, monitoring, and alerting than the specific toolset. This position requires senior level System Administration skills to ensure infrastructure is deployed, maintained and configured quickly and efficiently while still adhering to our core infrastructure standards. As a dedicated agile team member, the incumbent will provide input and guidance to the development process to ensure monitoring and operational considerations are built-in to every feature to achieve a secure and stable platform.
* Deployment, support and maintenance of development software stacks, overseeing build frameworks
* Manage and maintain enterprise infrastructure tools as the primary subject matter expert
* Deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure
* Respond to system issues related to the infrastructure and fulfill service requests
* Lead infrastructure deployments
* Assist in facilitating datacenter activities such as system upgrades and hardware provisioning.
* Provide support, and implementation of security policies, compliance, and best practices
• Experience with VMWare virtualization technologies including vSphere, vCenter management suite.
• Experience in Cloud Technologies – Private, Public, Hybrid, IaaS+, PaaS, SaaS
• Expert level Experience with Ansible and Ansible Tower
• Advance knowledge of Virtualization best practices for Windows Os, Linux OS, Oracle DB and SQL DB.
• Familiar with SRM, vROps, VCAC and vCloud technologies.
• 4+ years in an agile Operations/DevOps environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (will consider technical training/job experience equivalents)
• 2+ years’ RedHat Linux Systems Administration
• Scripting languages for configuration and automation such as Python and Shell
• 2+ years Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
• 2+ years’ experience with VMWare ESX
• Knowledge of protocols: HTTP, SSL, SSH, JMS, JDBC, REST API, etc.
• Knowledge of SAN best practices for VMware, Windows and Linux operating system.
• Proficiency in operating system, software, and hardware installation / configuration
• Basic understanding of Networks (VLAN, sub netting, routing and switching)
• Being able to work cross platform, with Windows and Linux. This helps understand hybrid platform environment and thus help design considerations. Certification is preferable (RHCE or likewise)
• Experience in automation of key functions, including back-up, continuous integration, provisioning is a huge plus
• Continuous integration tools – experience with Perforce-Jenkins-Nolio and VMWare tools is a plus
Apply by creating/using account