Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Designs, programs, tests, implements, documents and maintains computing applications. Gathers and evaluates end user requirements. Writes and compiles code and constructs database objects based on documented design and analyzes information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements. Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Identifies and resolves programming or application architecture problems. Reviews system performance and identifies and recommends improvements.
Our client is currently seeking a high performing Programmer Analyst to join the Product Systems Platform Build team. The Product Systems Platform Build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Strong communication skills are required both verbally and written, to interact with peers and business partners. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. The candidate should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Complete software development tasks and activities in a highly collaborative, agile team to support design specifications, requirements framing, solution development, and test scripting and automation.
• Promote the team's adoption and continuous improvement of modern software engineering best practices (XP, pairing, test driven development, unit testing, continuous integration, etc.).
• Utilize and implement software design patterns and code for reuse, scalability, reliability, and maintainability.
• Develop effective, defect free, high quality source code that meets business requirements and team standards
• Modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality.
• Document, validate, and research reported technical problems.
• Provide assistance to design, develop, and execute test plans.
• Experience with Teamcenter ITK and RAC development
• Experience on large-scale C/C++ and/or Java development projects
• Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
• Knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
• Experience/Knowledge of Unix operating system
• Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) understanding and a good understanding of design patterns.
• Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
• Experience in application lifecycle management (ALM) tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase , SVN).
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI-CD) tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, Hudson, etc.
• Knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. • • Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
• Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Apply by creating/using an account