Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking to fill a Member Service Experience Officer (MEO) Sales/Teller position at our Gold River In-Store location on Sunrise in Gold River. This position is FT, 40 hours per week. Once hired on PERM, eligible to earn incentives/referrals.
Schedule as follow needs to be flexible:
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm with an hour lunch (flexible won't be these exact hours)
Saturday 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Here is the preferred experience we are looking for:Here is the order of preferred experience we are looking for:
To build relationships by servicing members' overall financial needs from start to finish. Promote & cross sell our credit union products and services while ensuring the highest quality of service to our membership. Responsible for performing all transactions, open accounts for members, loan processing, closing, and disbursal and recommending products that will help members achieve their financials needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner.
2. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services.
3. Conduct membership and loan interviews with each new credit union member.
4. Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member's account. Actively cross-sell products.
5. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
6. Obtain and analyze credit bureau reports. Process, complete and prepare loan documentation, and disburse consumer loans.
7. Provide information on savings accounts, money markets, certificates of deposits, and investment alternatives to members wishing to deposit funds with the credit union.
8. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area including robbery procedures.
9. Complete all transactions on our various member sub shares such as savings, checking, certificates, individual retirement accounts and loans in an accurate manner ensuring they are completed with accuracy and in an expedited manner.
10. Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amount to computer-generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary. May help other teller's research and resolve discrepancies
11. Assist with opening and closing procedures; balancing/loading the ATM, Coin Machine, TCDs/TCR's, negotiables, vault, etc.
12. Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union products or services.
May respond to email or other electronic requests submitted by members, again providing professional, prompt, efficient, and accurate service and information.
14. Ensure courteous and considerate interface both in person and in writing with all members, external customers and credit union employees as outlined in the Communication Promise established by the Credit Union.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply by creating/using account