Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Public Liaison Receptionist
If you are looking for a great job opportunity, look no further! We are looking to add a great addition to our team!
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Deliver 5 Star Customer Service to our internal/external customers on a daily basis.
• Report to work at the assigned and expected times on a daily basis.
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers, vendors and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• It may not be my job but it's my responsibility to provide seamless customer service.
• Your day officially starts and ends when you log into your computer and log off your computer.
The Operations team has Administrative Purpose to support the entire organization in meeting client requirements, compliance, adverse and fiduciary obligations. This position reports directly to the Sr Director of Human Resources, Staffing & Partnerships.
• Open and close office (8 am - 5pm) at start of business day and at the end of business day, requiring timeliness; employee to arrive on time and must stay until close of business. Make sure the front door and bullpen side doors are opened at
• 8:00 am and locked at 5:00 pm. Close all blinds.
• Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately (The Ambassador of the 1st Impression).
• Professionally and enthusiastically answering multi-line phone system, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
• Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
• Download online applications and provide them to candidates as necessary and archive them into JobDiva.
• Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing.
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Administer testing through Prove It to candidates.
• Monitor and maintain appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
• Tidy and maintain reception area.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Perform misc duties assigned by management as requested.
• Keeping a positive, enthusiastic and professional demeanor throughout every shift.
• Reliable & consistent attendance with 48 hour notice of absences for coverage.
• Proven work experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
• Friendly, Professional Appearance.
• Multi-tasking, Thoroughness and detail-oriented.
• Time Management.
• Works well under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Typing by touch.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Ability to work a multi-line phone system.
• 1 Year of Receptionist Experience.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
Apply by creating/using account